About Federal Industries, Inc.
Federal Industries, Inc. (FII), incorporated in 1981, is a Small Business, aerospace manufacturing company.
Our 30,000 square-foot modern facility is located in El Segundo, California, the heart of the aerospace industry.
We began our business filling a need for OEMs to license legacy products, due to changing government regulations.
Our continued success is a result of our:
- Quality and expertise
- On-time delivery
- Competitive pricing
- ISO9001:2015 + AS9100D Certified Quality Management System
Today, in addition to licensing, FII designs, develops and manufactures:
- Aerial Refueling Digital Hydraulic Actuation systems and components
- Fuel, Hydraulic and Pneumatic flow controls
FII’s sister company, FO Engineering, Inc., designs and manufactures:
- Flight Controls for UAV’s, Helicopters and Missiles
- Controls for Aerospace Valves and Motor Mounted Servos
The combined strength of FII and FO makes us an unbeatable resource to customize your systems and products.